Circle embroidery hoop (slim)
Meet the Stitch Frame -- a NEW and ready-to-hang embroidery frame!
The Stitch Frame replaces traditional embroidery hoops by using a patented tubing and a channel system to stretch fabric in almost any shape you can imagine. They were created by me, textile artist Allie Chenille, as a new way to create and display needlework projects in one easy step. LIFE CHANGING! And did I mention they are colorful and super cute??
Each frame is cut and hand-painted by two women-owned businesses in sunny San Diego. These frames work for embroidery, cross stitch, punch needle, and more!
This circle frame has a slim profile and comes in four sizes and over 20 colors.
- Mini - 5 1/2 inches wide and high (inside working area of frame is 4 inches wide and high)
- Small - 8 inches wide and high (inside working area of frame is 6 1/2 inches wide and high)
- Medium - 10 1/2 inches wide and high (inside working area of frame is 9 inches wide and high)
- Large - 13 inches wide and high (inside working area of frame is 11 1/2 inches wide and high)
- The depth of the frame is 3/4 inch, and each frame side is 3/4 inch wide
Each Stitch Frame is made out of a manufactured wood product, painted to order, and ships in 7 business days.
It is difficult to find a great frame for fiber products. Allie's frames fit that bill and also Allie is great to deal with for any issues that may arise. She is very prompt at returning emails.
These frames work perfectly to stretch and display needlework! It too some effort to center the work, but the result is flawless. I wish I could post a picture!
The frames are GORGEOUS!! The fabric went in so smoothly. Great for punch needle!! Wonderful product and customer service!