Maple square embroidery hoop (slim)
Meet the Stitch Frame -- a NEW and ready-to-hang embroidery frame! These are REAL MAPLE WOOD frames — a gorgeous, hand-finished embroidery frame that your art deserves!
The Stitch Frame replaces traditional embroidery hoops by using a patented tubing and a channel system to stretch fabric in almost any shape you can imagine. They were created by me, textile artist Allie Chenille, as a new way to create and display needlework projects in one easy step. LIFE CHANGING!
Each frame is cut and hand-fI usher by two women-owned businesses in sunny San Diego. These frames work for embroidery, cross stitch, punch needle, and more!
This REAL MAPLE WOOD square frame has a slim profile and comes in four sizes.
- Mini - 5 1/2 inches wide and high (inside working area of the frame is 4 inches wide and high)
- Small - 7 1/2 inches wide and high (inside working area of frame is 6 inches wide and high)
- Medium - 9 1/2 inches wide and high (inside working area of frame is 8 inches wide and high)
- Large - 11 1/2 inches wide and high (inside working area of frame is 10 inches wide and high)
- The depth of the frame is 3/4 inch, and each frame side is 5/8 inch wide
Each real wood Stitch Frame ships within 3 business days.